Each cargo with final destination Malabo should be covered by an E-CTN.
Shippers / Forwarders are requested to follow the imposed procedure by the official authorities to avoid any difficulty or penalty upon clearing the goods at destination.
- Bill of Lading (OBL for validation)
- Commercial invoice / Freight invoice
- Export Customs Declaration
- Once document is confirmed and pre-validated, any correction (except vessel’s name, shipped on board date, bill of lading date, BL issued on, BL issued at, final destination, remarks and voyage number) will be charged Euro 50,- on top of possible extra tariff for additional or decrease of units/weight/volume
- OBL to be submitted within 5 working days after pre-validation is requested to avoid cancellation of e-CTN
- ECTN should be confirmed and validated within 11 working days after pre-validation, if not ECTN will be cancelled, and credits will be lost.